[gui-talk] Fwd: Increased Access to Rhapsody and more on this week's Main Menu

Steve Pattison srp at internode.on.net
Wed Jan 5 04:29:20 UTC 2011

From:    Jamie Pauls jamiepauls at sbcglobal.net
To:      announce at acbradio.org

This week, after our weekly Tech Update feature courtesy of Chase Crispin,
we visit with Jonathan Martin who has written a set of Jaws scripts for
Rhapsody, the popular online music subscription service. The scripts bring
access to the Rhapsody application that has been almost impossible up to
this point. After the interview, we take the scripts for a short test drive.

Main Menu airs on Fridays at 9 PM Eastern or Saturdays at 2 UTC.

Call the Main Menu comment line at (206) 339-0954.

http://mainmenu.acbradio.org/rss.php

Regards Steve
Email:  srp at internode.on.net
MSN Messenger:  internetuser383 at hotmail.com