[gui-talk] Fwd: Mac Apps Store compatible VoiceOver friendly applications

Steve Pattison srp at internode.on.net
Mon Jan 17 05:28:16 UTC 2011

From:	DAVID WOODBRIDGE davidw9 at tpg.com.au

Hi all,

Thought I would share the apps I have downloaded and are using from the
Mac App Store so far.

---Mac App Store VoiceOver friendly applications

Music

Amadeus Lite
Audio recording and editing.
http://itunes.apple.com/au/app/amadeus-lite/id412144700?mt=12

Garage Band
Play and create music, podcasts etc.
http://itunes.apple.com/au/app/garageband/id408980954?mt=12

SleepyTime
Put iTunes music, audiobooks etc to sleep/mac for bedtime listening and wake up with iTunes.
http://itunes.apple.com/au/app/sleepytime/id404302586?mt=12

NEWS

Headlines
Simple to use RSS reader.
http://itunes.apple.com/au/app/headlines/id409681476?mt=12

Productivity

Narrator
Add the Mac built-in  speech voices to a document to create various characters for a meeting or story.
http://itunes.apple.com/au/app/narrator/id404809919?mt=12

News Anchor
Clever RSS reader using built-in speech voices to read RSS feeds with ability to send to iTunes or create standard MP3 files.
http://itunes.apple.com/au/app/news-anchor/id402334316?mt=12

Numbers

Apple's Spreadsheet application.
http://itunes.apple.com/au/app/numbers/id409203825?mt=12

Pages

Apple's advanced word processor.
http://itunes.apple.com/au/app/pages/id409201541?mt=12

Social Networking

Tweetings for Twitter
Twitter application.
http://itunes.apple.com/au/app/tweetings-for-twitter/id404186175?mt=12

Utilities

Keeper - password manager and data vault
Keep all your passwords and data such as credit numbers secure, on the cloud, and synced with your iPHone, touch or iPad.  Use Keeper for iOS to sync across Mac/Devices.
http://itunes.apple.com/au/app/keeper-password-data-vault/id412758531?mt=12 Keeper®

Password & Data Vault
StuffIt Expander
Unarchive utility for multiple archive formats.
http://itunes.apple.com/au/app/stuffit-expander/id405580712?mt=12

Regards Steve
Email:  srp at internode.on.net
MSN Messenger:  internetuser383 at hotmail.com