[gui-talk] Is the SAMSUNG, Haven, really accessible?

Wayne Merritt wcmerritt at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 22:29:44 UTC 2011

Note that currently I believe the Haven is only offered with Verizon
Wireless, so you couldn't use it with AT&T or other carriers. If you
got an unlocked Haven then you could, but these unlocked phones are
considerably more expensive than the regular carier phones. So if
you're with AT&T and you want to use the Haven, you'll most likely
have to switch carriers, which can also be expensive depending on if
you signed a new contract and so forth.

Wayne