[gui-talk] Is the SAMSUNG, Haven, really accessible?

Cindy Handel cindy425 at verizon.net
Tue Jan 18 22:57:16 UTC 2011

Yes, I've had the Haven since august.  It does everything I need it to do.
There is no blue tooth, no internet, no email.  But, it does read text
messages and allow me to enter contacts and modify them completely
independently.  It's really a very nice little phone.  The only thing I'd
suggest, if you get one; get an extended life battery with it.  It is kind
of hard on the battery.  But, with the extended battery, I can go almost a
week without charging.

Cindy