[gui-talk] Fwd: On this Week's Innovations: Various Items

Steve Pattison srp at internode.on.net
Wed Jan 26 03:53:15 UTC 2011

This edition of Innovations can be downloaded from
www.theglobalvoice.info/gallery.php?show=innovations

Regards Steve.

From:    Chrissie Cochrane chrissie at theglobalvoice.info
To:      whats on whatson at theglobalvoice.info

This week's Innovations is a bit of an Iphone fest but not entirely.
We start off with our usual brief look at technology in Technobits - this
time looking backwards as well as forwards.
We then have part 2 of Mike Arrigo's look at four GPS apps for the Iphone,
Kapten, Tom Tom, Nafigon and Lookaround.
Following that Steve Bauer comments on the Iblink Radio app for the Iphone
and tells us about a neat little app called Sound Hound.
Finally, we have a slightly shorter than usual look at Tyros 3 styles with
Chrissie cochrane.

Innovations is first heard on the Global Voice at 17:00 UTC every Tuesday.
check our website http://theglobalvoice.info for times of repeats and
remember Innovations can also be downloaded either from our gallery or as a
podcast.

That's Innovations on the one and only Global Voice.

Chrissie

Regards Steve
Email:  srp at internode.on.net
MSN Messenger:  internetuser383 at hotmail.com