[gui-talk] Fwd: Mobile Speak 5.5 for Symbian is now available!

Baracco, Andrew W Andrew.Baracco at va.gov
Fri Jul 1 17:31:52 UTC 2011

I wouldn't invest in this greatly overpriced technology.  The iPhone has a free built in screen reader, and there are two free screen readers for Android.  Access technology is rapidly changing, and there is no further need to pay more for your access technology than the cost of the device that you are trying to access.  It's just a shame that it took 30 years for us to get to this point.

Andy