[gui-talk] windows media player help.

Ken lawrence kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Thu Jul 7 20:05:52 UTC 2011

Hi guys a strange problem.  I am having a tough time figuring out windows media player 12 in windows seven.  I hit an audio file link on Facebook and it played in windows media player.  I then went poking around to find the other MP3 files that are supposed to be in the library that I downloaded and for reasons unknown they seem to disappear from the library.  I play them in documents but they disappear as new ones are played.  How do I get the library to show me songs and not playlists and why are files being replaced somehow after different one are played?  Also Yesterday listened to afternoon session of convention, if add file to library is checked which it is in my case, did that three hours get added, and how do I retreeve/delete it?  that file would be a monster Huh?