[gui-talk] need instructions on using the new Blio App for iPhone

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sat Jul 16 01:27:29 UTC 2011

Beth:

Surely there ought to be a way to read continuously with VoiceOver but I
haven't found it. Next best thing would be to double-tap anywhere on the
screen to go back, then find the "page chooser" toward the top of the screen
and flick up togo to thenext page; then double-tap to get VoiceOver to read
the page.

I'm still experimenting.

Mike