[gui-talk] Windows and JAWS Question

Wayne Merritt wcmerritt at gmail.com
Sun Jul 31 15:47:37 UTC 2011

Can you be more specific? Which dialog are you trying to work with?
Also, I noticed you said you were having trouble opening a dialog box
and that alt down arrow wasn't working. Just to clarify, alt down
arrow is used to open a combo box, not a dialog box. So are you
talking about using a combo box, which is one control, or the whole
dialog box, and what/where exactly are the combo/dialog boxes you're
working with?

Sincerely,
wayne