[gui-talk] Problem with Skype Talking and Skype scripts

Geetha Shamanna geetha at millernorbert.de
Sun Jul 31 19:50:55 UTC 2011

Hello all,

I upgraded to Skype 5.5 recently and also installed the latest Jaws scripts
along with Skype Talking. However, neither Jaws scripts nor Skype Talking
seem to be working. When I receive a call, Skype does not announce the name
of the caller as it ought to with Skype Talking installed. Likewise, the
chat messages are not read out automatically.

What could be wrong? I have Windows 7 and Jaws 12 installed on my machine.
Many thanks.
Geetha