[gui-talk] FS Reader needs thinning out. Pplease read.

Joel Deutsch jdeutsch at dslextreme.com
Wed Mar 2 17:13:59 UTC 2011

I think I asked this before and someone said something about me using too
many resources and wouldn't explain what he meant by that.

I use FS Reader almost completely just for NFB Newsline material, and I
direct it all to a folder  I named c:\newsline. So far, so good.

But the number of newspapers and magazines just increases, and I have to
arrow down a lot of times to find my latest NY Times. Plus all the titles
are arranged by month alphabetically instead of conronologically by month, I
mean, so that's a further inconvenience.

I    'd like to delete many titles I    've read already, but don't know
now. I called FS Tech Support on the phone, but the guy acted as If  it were
rocket science or brain surgery, asked me to send him a link or a page,
which I wouldn't even be able to figurre out, and can't see why that would
help, anyway.

So I ask, please if you're knowledgeable about this, please respond. But, no
offense intended, if you're just guessing in order to pitch in, please don't
bother.

Thanks,
Joelhhe    i    ,