[gui-talk] Office 2010 Difficulty

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Fri Mar 4 04:14:24 UTC 2011

Mike:  I haven't had the first problem, at least not enough that I
have noticed.  I have the 2nd one, I have a HP machine, jaws 12 etc.,
32 bit though.  at times it bogs down but I think, and assume it is
because of everything I have going, e-mail, qwitter, and am usually
downloading backups from nfbnet.org server, or transferring backups
to external USB drive.  Thus the antivirus programs get triggered
some, and they take a toll.

Dave