[gui-talk] openbook bugscan

humberto humbertoa5369 at netzero.net
Sat Mar 5 02:58:27 UTC 2011

Hello listers:

I'm trying to use the function in Openbook to scan money.  I've
tried many times to scan a bill that I don't know what it is
without success.  I even followed the instructions in the
Openbook documentation about doing the bugscan, but It still does
not work.  Am I missing something? Has anyone used this function
before? I'm using a Dell computer running Windows XP SP3 and
Openbook version 8.0, along with JAWS 12.0.  My scanner is: HP
Scanjet 6300 C.  Any help is appreciated.