[gui-talk] lap top meltdown

Cindy Handel cindy425 at verizon.net
Sat Mar 12 14:22:00 UTC 2011

    To turn on the BCC field, in an open message, press alt b.

To turn on spell check, press alt t for tools and o for options.  Then press
control tab until you get to the spelling page and the first item is "Always
check spelling before message is sent".  Check this and then tab to "apply"
and press the spacebar.  Then tab to OK and press enter.

I believe you need to have MS Word, or something like that on your computer,
because Outlook Express can't independently check spelling.

Cindy