[gui-talk] opening a link

Nadia Cioffi cioffi.nadia at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 19:28:12 UTC 2011

make share you computer is up to date with upades. If that don't work exain
your issus in detail and I might be able to find something. Does it close
the insternet? What verison of IE are you running? When did this start? Did
you donload anything? If so, try to get rid of it. I could help you more but
I need some detail
nadia

--
Nadia Cioffi