[gui-talk] Microsoft Office 2010 Setup Error

Nadia Cioffi cioffi.nadia at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 22:57:04 UTC 2011

--Beginning of Document--
Dear Gui-talk users,

I'm having an issues with Microsoft Office 2010 Suites. I'm having issues
printing. So, I tyred to re-install drivers that didn't work. Than I opened
the Office install and click repair. It does not work. I now won't start.
So, I try a re-install and this the message I get when running the setup.
can't update office a specific file in commem file of office is something I
don't know anyone have any ideas?

thanks for you for your help friends at Gui-talk,
Nadia
--End of Document--

--
Nadia Cioffi