[gui-talk] unlabeled 0/unlabeled 2 button

humberto humbertoa5369 at netzero.net
Mon Mar 21 03:11:59 UTC 2011

Hello everyone.

I have a question regarding the google website and the search
results page that appears after I type in a search query.  Have
you guys noticed when you are reviewing the list of search result
links and right after a link from the search results, the result
link, then beside (or under) the result link, there is 1 or 2
buttons, depending on whether you are signed in or something, (I
just don't know exactly).  But there is an "unlabeled 2" button
or 2 buttons, unlabeled 0 and unlabeled 2 buttons.
Has anyone experienced this, and does anyone know what these
buttons do? under my assumptions these buttons are inaccessible
with JAWS.  Maybe they're accessible with any other screen reader
though I'm not sure.  Has anybody seen that and noticed that.  I
just want to know why and what those buttons are there.
Any thoughts? experiences? resources? comments? issues? Whatever
there is to get around this?

Cheers, Humberto