[gui-talk] Windows XP and internet explorer under bootcamp

Antonio Guimaraes freethaught at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 19:26:38 UTC 2011

Hello list,

I installed Windows XP under a bootcamp session on an iMac. I have internet explorer 8 installed, but am not able to navigate to any readable page.

I am Running Jaws for Windows 9, and am able to update upto 12, the latest version available.

Any page I open in Internet explorer gives me no links, and the text

"open parent document."

Is there any known compatibility concern at play here? I can easily install Jaws 12, but I wonder if it would make any difference.

Sincerely,

Antonio Guimaraes