[gui-talk] Sirius XM Radio

Wayne Merritt wcmerritt at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 03:07:57 UTC 2011

Telling sirius what needs to be done to have their app and site
accessible is one thing; getting them to do it, well, that's another,
:) I've read accounts from several people that have tried to get in
touch with them and all have said that their calls aren't returned or
they can't get through. this lack of access and willingness to change
may cause me to rethink the renewal of my subscription with them later
this year, or at least renewing for a lot shorter time than when I
first subscribed.

Wayne