[gui-talk] Sirius XM Radio

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Tue Mar 22 09:30:58 UTC 2011

Because Flash can be made accessible, the problem primarily isn't
with Adobe, in the case of flash, but with developers.  Not that
Adobe isn't blameless,, they took a long time to develop the
accessible technology, it isn't easy to do apparently, and they don't
really do much to get their customers to use it.

Also, you just can't go out and sue somebody because something isn't
accessible.  There is no law that says that Adobe has to make its
products accessible.  There are laws that say that entities that buy
x or y or z have to make the results accessible, that is why some of
our actions seem to be indirect.