[gui-talk] Fwd: New Daily Proverbs App for Window-Eyes

Steve Pattison srp at internode.on.net
Sun Mar 27 11:52:30 UTC 2011

From:	Jeff Weiss jnweiss at lwsb.org

I have just posted Daily Proverbs to App Central.  If you enjoy
Christian inspirational messages, try this one out.  The help text is
listed below:

Press Shift-Windows-D to display a Christian message from Proverbs for
each day of the month. The default button is Next which will scroll
forward through the messages. The Previous button will allow you to go
backward through the messages. The Close button will close the message
dialog, and the Copy button will copy the text of the current message to the
clipboard and close the message dialog.

My wife Johnette put together the text of the messages, and I put her
material into this app.

If you enjoy Christian messages, here is a list of all of our Christian
Apps:

Daily Blessings
 Daily Proverbs
God's Valentine