[gui-talk] Window eyes 7.

Raul A. Gallegos raul at asmodean.net
Tue Mar 29 16:11:08 UTC 2011

Ed, based on your description of the Outlook inbox not reading, it
sounds like you do not have the right set files installed. Here's how to
fix.

1. Close all Office programs running.

2. Go to the Set File Manager by pressing Alt-f, m, f from the
Window-Eyes control panel.

3. Wait for it to load the sets and then down arrow to the version of
office you have installed.

4. Press alt-i and follow any prompts to install the sets.

5. Close the set file manager with the escape key.

Now run Outlook and see if this makes a difference.

Many thanks.

Raul A. Gallegos
Home page: http://www.RaulGallegos.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/ragallegos