[gui-talk] Webvisum seems to work with firefox 4

Kenlawrence124 at aol.com Kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Thu Mar 31 21:55:48 UTC 2011

Hi gang was going to go to firefox to troubleshoot a strange facebook issue
 and as I was launching it I heard an alert message.  the thing loaded to
fast or I hit a key to fast so I went to a site I knew have Capcha and
tested  it.  the capcha solved.  I'm sure this was Firefox 4 since it is the
only Firefox Icon on the quick launch bar or the desktop so apparently for some
 reason webvisum seems to work on this machine.  Maybe it's because I had
it  on the previous version and I didn't uninstall it I just put new Firefox
in oper  top.