[gui-talk] microsoft question

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Sun May 8 00:56:49 UTC 2011

If you have a license you also should have a product key.  Your license has to be for the same version you
purchased, though.  If you entered your product key when you installed Office, then it probably just needs to be
"activated, which is a process that sends your information to Microsoft.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson