[gui-talk] does anyone here know the answer

Kris Hickerson krishickerson at att.net
Tue Sep 6 14:47:12 UTC 2011

Something has changed on Facebook because I can no longer comment or post either.  I tried for two hours the other evening to send a birthday greeting to a friend,  and could not find a way to do it.  When I clicked on "poke" or "message" I just kept getting the same screen with no place to send a message.

If it is going to b this difficult, I'm going to close out my Facebook account.

Kris