[gui-talk] Mysterious Low Free Space on HD

Doug Lee dgl at dlee.org
Wed Feb 15 03:31:50 UTC 2012

I have an idea:

Use the file finding powers of Windows Explorer, via Windows+F, and an
advanced filter, to ask for all files on your C drive larger than,
say, 65536 kb, or 6 megabytes.  You can then look for surprises.
Depending on what columns show up in the file list, you may even be
able to sort the list by size, ascending or descending, by using the
JAWS (or your screen reader's equivalent) cursor to click on the Size
header above the list. If Size doesn't show up in the list, use
Alt+Enter to examine properties of a file to get its size on disk.

Hth.