[gui-talk] Accessibility of EFTPS Site

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Wed Feb 15 07:25:52 UTC 2012

All email is identical to posting on a public bulletin board unless
encrypted.  The I.R.S. most certainly has the capacity and resources to
do this they actually catch tax cheats, so level of competence is rather
high.  One other possibility since braille is so toxic in here might be
for a ring back system to be set up.  If you don't have anyone around
you that is trustworthy and cannot read print, you could call a
designated phone number.  The phone would collect your caller id and
then hang up.  The I.R.S. would get the billing information for that
phone number and cross check it with social security to see if permanent
blindness was on that record.  If so, you would get a call back and get
told your pin after identity had been confirmed.  I'm sure with this
email several cases not covered exist, I'll only address those within my
experience and allow others who wish to to address those I haven't
covered.