[gui-talk] credit unions and/or online bank

Hoffman, Allen Allen.Hoffman at HQ.DHS.GOV
Fri Mar 9 21:29:19 UTC 2012

Can folks who have positive experiences using online banking please post
with information about their bank?
I'm looking for an online bank where I can:
1.  Read my monthly statement in HTML format, or download the
transactions and read in excel, including the annotations of what each
transaction is for.
2.  Access my annual tax interest information in HTML and probably PDF
for download.
3.  Perform bill payments including periodic automated payments.
4.  See loan activities in HTML or PDF.
5.  See credit card statements including transactions in HTML, .csv, or
PDF.

I have a credit union now and find their site has gone down in
accessibility of late.  I do plan to begin raising my concerns to get
the site remediated but don't feel it will get done any time soon.

I don't think just posting that your online bank sucks too helps us out,
only helps people avoid them.  Posting banks that do have accessibility
is more positive at the end of the day.

Allen Hoffman