[gui-talk] Amazon Problem

Kris Hickerson krishickerson at att.net
Mon Mar 26 16:41:27 UTC 2012

Hi All,

I know there is an access Amazon website and I have tried that too, but I'm
experiencing the same problem on both sites.

I have downloaded some MP3's and they went to the Amazon Cloud.  I do not
want them to go to the cloud and now that they are there, I'm having an
awful problem getting Amazon to let me download them.  I want them on my PC
not in the cloud.

Is there a way to avoid using the cloud?  Once you have music up there how
do you get it downloaded?  Even my sighted neighbor had trouble with this
last evening, and this morning I've tried downloading more music and can't
get it to go to the PC.

Help appreciated.

Kris