[gui-talk] Federal Circuit Courtaffirmed theUS PatentOffice Decisioninvalidating FreedomScientific's patent and eliminating theirclaims against GW Micro

Hoffman, Allen Allen.Hoffman at HQ.DHS.GOV
Thu Nov 1 16:58:25 UTC 2012

I have found it nearly impossible to learn the operation so far, but will persist.  I don't think learning how to use VoiceOver on Mac is even remotely easy or intuitive.  Could just be me, so to each their own.

-----Original Message-----
From: gui-talk [mailto:gui-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Rafal Charlampowicz
Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2012 12:49 PM
To: Discussion of the Graphical User Interface, GUI Talk Mailing List
Subject: Re: [gui-talk] Federal Circuit Courtaffirmed theUS PatentOffice Decisioninvalidating FreedomScientific's patent and eliminating theirclaims against GW Micro

Sure, I just wanted to say that one should think twice before replacing PC with Mac.
I was lucky learning on time about this Outlook and MS Office issue, otherwise I would be in trouble.
People who recommend Mac as very accessible rarey say that MS applications which are used in many companies are not accessible in their Mac versions.
So Mac can be a good computer for home use, but not necessarily for your work place.

--
Rafal