[gui-talk] weary of problems with Internet Explorer 9 and win7

Dean Martineau dean at topdotenterprises.com
Mon Nov 19 01:15:27 UTC 2012

This really shouldn't work as badly as it does.  Web sites frequently won't
open, the browser has to be closed and restarted several times and then
sometimes eventually the page will load.  I usually use JAWS, but I don't
think the problem lies with the screen reader.   I just turned off "show
Images so I'll see if this helps, but wonder if anybody else has any ideas
of I.e. or other windows settings that will alleviate this annoyance.  I
have 4GB of RAM.

Dean