[gui-talk] can't get the right URL

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sun Aug 25 23:24:40 UTC 2013

Ken:

Do you do *anything* besides listen to streams all day? Sure doesn't seem like it.

I suspect that the web site is using PHP, CGI or javascript to bring up the player. Sighted folks don't understand us wanting to bring up players in one keystroke -- they enjoy diddling around or, at least, don't boycott websites that force you to do that.

Frankly, I still wish websites had direct links to bring up a string using WMP or RP.

Mike