[gui-talk] CAPTCHA is Frustrating; Solution Needed

Ray Foret Jr rforetjr at att.net
Fri Feb 1 22:40:34 UTC 2013

Not to mention which, if you use a Mac, you are about as stuck as you can be unless you install and run windows on your Mac.  Now, Firefox is very minimally accessible with the Mac:  and, I have heard of cases where Mac users have been able to use Webvisum to solve captchas with the Mac version of Firefox:  however, they tend to report that it's very much a hit and miss proposition at the moment and not ready for prime time.

Sent from my mac
Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray
Still a very proud and happy Mac and Iphone user!