[gui-talk] CAPTCHA is Frustrating; Solution Needed

Gerald Levy bwaylimited at verizon.net
Sat Feb 2 18:21:18 UTC 2013

The problem is that to attain a captcha success rate approaching 100%, you
need working eyeballs to visually solve them.  Services like Solona and
ZCaptcha tried this approach but were not successful enough to become widely
embraced by the blind community.  As far as Firefox goes, I use version 3.6
with Webvisum,which works fine, and don't bother with the endless stream of
new releases every few weeks.  I hate Firefox and only use it with Webvisum
to solve captchas when the situation arises.

Gerald