[gui-talk] CAPTCHA is Frustrating; Solution Needed

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Mon Feb 4 15:42:38 UTC 2013

Hello Gerald and everyone,

I couldn't agree with you more. And especially when there are alternatives
to using captchas to control spammers and bots. There is supposed to be an
article to appear in The Braille Monitor explaining these captcha
alternatives. This will only change if the blind community becomes more
aggressive in demanding the use of captcha alternatives or their elimination
from Web and other Internet resources due to the accessibility issues they
cause.

Peter Donahue