[gui-talk] Firefox problems

Rick Roderick rickrod at insightbb.com
Tue Feb 12 18:51:20 UTC 2013

Hello, everyone,

I am finding that Firefox is a good replacement for IE9 most of the time,
but I am having trouble with certain sites. Not all flash sites give me
trouble. The CBS Radio sites work fine. However, when I get on Youtube,
Firefox locks up. I see the first line on my braille display. When I do a
screen fresh, the screen goes blank. However, my speech is not gone. I can't
tab anywhere on the page. F5 doesn't work to refresh the page. When I hit
Alt-F4 to close the page, nothing happens. The only way I have found to
close the page is with End Task in Task Manager. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

Rick