[gui-talk] controling last fm volume

ken lawrence kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Sun Feb 24 20:01:10 UTC 2013

Hi list ken here today discovered that my last fm volume had been turned down or muted.  can’t figure out how so it must have been by accident.  it can see a clickable graphic mute full volume or things like that but nothing seems to happen on NVDA at least when I hit the mouse button.  Had sighted help today but for future reference how do you mute or turn up or down the volume on last FM.  in other words what did I maybe do accidentally?  thanks ken.