[gui-talk] upload and download speed very slow

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Wed Feb 27 15:58:53 UTC 2013

Sherri,

To be of help, we need to know more.  How slow is slow, and what kinds of downloads and from where?  What speed is your internet
connection supposed to be?  Are you connecting to the internet with a cable to your computer or via wireless?  If you are
connecting via wireless, how close are you to your modem?  There are other issues to investigate if you are connecting via
wireless as well.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson