[gui-talk] question about removing from a CD

ken lawrence kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Wed Jan 16 15:05:18 UTC 2013

Hi list, ken here with a question.  way way back a few computers ago I had to get an updated service pack to install and try thunder and to get it I had to put it on a CD.  of course that program is long long out of date.  my question is if I decided to dig out that disk and wanted to now use it as a blank disk to put something else on it, how do I prevent the disk from running that program installation and how do I then delete it?  have some MP3s I want to get off my machine and on to a CD.  thanks.