[gui-talk] New Blindy.TV Web Site Offers Five Channels of Audio Described Programming

Gerald Levy bwaylimited at verizon.net
Tue Jan 22 22:54:48 UTC 2013

Hey guys.  There is a new web site called Blindy.TV that offers five channels of audio described programming especially for blind viewers.  You can choose from comedy, drama, sci-fi, brain and etc.  You can listen to programs on your media player of choice or use the built-in player.  Because the web site was designed for the blind, it is accessible with all screen readers.  I just listened to an old episode of "I Love Lucy" with audio descriptions on the comedy channel.  Most of the programming appears to be old series or old episodes of current series.  Check it out at:

http://blindy.tv/

Gerald