[gui-talk] Looking For Accessible Bookkeeping Software Package

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 25 13:45:16 UTC 2013

Dear colleagues,

I'm preparing to launch an LLC shortly after national convention and my
CPA's preferred bookkeeping package is Quickbooks and states his second
choice would be Peachtree if Quickbooks proves problematic in terms of
screenreader accessibility in its UI. I would appreciate any shared
experience and evaluation of both programs in terms of their interface with
JAWS. In addition, I welcome recommendations as to any other package that is
screenreader friendly and will get the job done. For those who are going
I'll see you in Orlando.

Best regards,

Rob Tabor JD and Future CEO of Rotab Enterprises