[gui-talk] am baffled and don't know who to contact.

ken lawrence kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Sun May 12 21:41:44 UTC 2013

Hi list I haven’t seen anNVDA digest in several days for reasons unknown.  last night posted a question to that list however.  no digest today.  it didn’t bounce saying I wasn’t on the list.  but it is as if the NVDA list is unsubscribing me.  this is not the first time.  after seeing nothing from that list in at least a year tried to find out if in fact I was still on the list and kept going around in circles.  so basicly had no choice but to resubscribe.  I can’t seem to find the list administrator on there to email them and the help on NVDA free lists is kind of funny.  I can’t seem to figure out how to ask if I’m still subscribed to the list.  I don’t want to subscribe for a third time.  is there anyone on that list here and can you tell me what my status is there and why I am getting no digests.  why also this is happening repeatedly.  I know I’m not on a moderated status haven’t done anything to even get a warning.  while I’m at it will post my original question to that list here.  earlier this week got an HP update saying their latest chromebook was out.  I know the nuts and bolts of what a chromebook is where basicly you only have the browser and the media player and you are operating in the cloud so as long as you have wyfi you can use the computer.  so are there any screen readers that will work with a chromebook?  posted that to NVDA since that would be the most obvious.  thanks.