[gui-talk] Frustrated with Windows Live Mail

Cindy Handel cindy425 at verizon.net
Sun May 19 11:38:59 UTC 2013

I'm the secretary of two church groups.  After each meeting, I need to email
minutes to the groups and other interested individuals.

I've had trouble with Windows Live Mail, in the past, because I apparently
hadn't set up the category lists correctly.  However, I changed that and was
able to send the group emails.  But, that was last month.  I'm now trying to
send them again and under the context menu of each category, it says "email
unavailable".  I've tried typing the category name in the to or BCC field of
a new email, but it doesn't recognize it as having corresponding addresses.
These two category names appear under "All Contacts", but they do not appear
in the list of individual contacts.

I must be missing something.  How can I get Windows Live Mail to allow me to
send a group message, using the category list I've already created?  BTW,
I'm using Windows 7 Home and the newest version of Windows Live Mail.  I
sure hope someone can help, because this is very frustrating.

Cindy
Trust in the LORD with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding;
in all your ways submit to him,