[gui-talk] password manager accessibility with screen readers

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Thu May 23 01:02:05 UTC 2013

We probably need to do braille encryption 101 that being the case.  One
old system takes very little to write down.  For the encryption, the
first three dots are 1, 3, and 5 down the left or right column of a cell
depending on whether a perkins brailler or slate is used.  The remaining
column holds 2, 4, and 6.  That's the original English braille system
dot layout.