[gui-talk] changing back to default start page on firefox

ken lawrence kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Tue May 28 15:25:25 UTC 2013

Hi by accident I downloaded the AOL toolbar and it set my browser’s homepage to AOL.  I have managed to fix it by uninstalling the toolbar and I can now use all browsers but firefox with the default start.  but even when firefox is uninstalled and reinstalled cleannly it is still bringing up AOL as a homepage I can’t get results using the alt key to bring up a menue to change back to firefox default start page.  the help document says what to do but base on a sighted user.  with references to the screen.  so how do I manually change firefox back to the start page is should be by default where it shows synch, downloads, history, bookmarks and restore session buttons.