[gui-talk] JAWS 15 On Windows 7

Wayne Merritt wcmerritt at gmail.com
Thu Nov 21 15:29:44 UTC 2013

Though JAWS 15 is compatible with Windows 8 and 8.1, it will still run
just fine with Windows 7. If not, then FS would have many upset
people, grin. I don't know if you would get more crashes wiht JAWS 15
than 14 on your Win 7 machine. There are a lot of fixes and
enhancements that you may want to take advantage of with JAWS 15.
Check the FS site for all the bug fixes.

Wayne