[gui-talk] Renewing JAWS SMA On-line?

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Tue Nov 26 01:26:52 UTC 2013

Hello Louis and everyone,

    If I understand you correctly Fs staffs their sales line 24/7/365 is
that right? Then if I receive unexpected Christmas money I can call them
early Christmas morning to renew my SMA something we'll need to do next
year. I don't think so. If you can buy JAWS and other FS products online you
should be able to renew your SMA online as well.