[gui-talk] Trash Folder in Outlook 2010:

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Fri Mar 28 21:21:02 UTC 2014

In Outlook 2010, press the following keystrokes: Alt H J O. This will put
you into the Junkmail options and you can choose the level of filtering you
desire. If you tab around till you hear "Options tab", you can use left- and
right-arrow to move to different tabs to control your Safe Senders list and
your Blocked Senders list.

Mike