[gui-talk] Learning Python

Lloyd Rasmussen lras at sprynet.com
Sat Mar 29 03:42:54 UTC 2014

You will need a Python interpreter; early programs are going to run in a
form of command shell, I think.

One major list of blind programmers is on freelists.org, and is called
program-l.  I think you send commands to program-l-request at freelists.org .

Lloyd Rasmussen, Kensington, MD
http://lras.home.sprynet.com