[gui-talk] Availability of Braille symbols for Symbolic Logic

Humberto humbertoa5369 at netzero.net
Thu May 8 04:05:11 UTC 2014

so, where can I get information about this. Is there a specific nemeth
tutorial that has these symbols? Or, if possible, what are the dot
combinations for the logical symbols?
I am interested in getting my hands on a chart (or a book) that details the
logic symbols part of the Nemeth code, if such is available.
thanks